weight tracker

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Food Journal

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Starting Over... AGAIN.

So I keep telling myself that I have not failed until I have given up trying.  I keep losing 20-30 pounds and gaining it all back and I recently hit 200 pounds... NOT ok.  So I'm trying to moderate, make decent choices and be mindful... staying as active as my schedule will allow without counting calories.  ...so far it's not going well... I live with an enabler and I live a crazy life that makes getting healthy terribly inconvenient.  But I'm not giving up.... Stay tuned or be my friend on MyFitnessPal.com.  :/
This was taken of me last week and I was mortified.  My clothes are all too tight, I feel horrible about myself and yet depriving myself doesn't work in the long term either.  I'll keep trying and post again soon... please pray for me that I find the strength to get healthy before it's too late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment